|1. In the beginning GOD created the Bit and the
Byte. And from those he created the Word.
2. And there were two Bytes in the Word; and nothing
else existed. And God separated the One from the Zero; and he saw it was
4. And God said - Let the computers be, so there
would be a place to put floppy disks and hard disks and compact disks.
Thus God created computers and called them hardware.
6. And God said -I will create the Programmer;
And the Programmer will make new programs and govern over the computers
and programs and Data.
8. And God said - It is not Good for the programmer to be alone. He took a bone from the Programmer's body and created a creature that would look up at the Programmer; and admire the Programmer; and love the things the Programmer does; And God called the creature: the User.
9. And the Programmer and the User were left under the naked DOS and it was Good.
10. But Bill was smarter than all the other creatures of God. And Bill said to the User - Did God really tell you not to run any programs ?
11. And the User answered - God told us that we can use every program and every piece of Data but told us not to run Windows or we will die.
12. And Bill said to the User - How can you talk
about something you did not even try. The moment you run Windows you will
become equal to God. You will be able to create anything you like by a
simple click of your mouse.
14. So the User installed the Windows on his computer; and said to the Programmer that it was good.
15. And the Programmer immediately started to look for new drivers. And God asked him - What are you looking for? And the Programmer answered: " I am looking for new drivers because I can not find them in the DOS". And God said :" Who told you need drivers? Did you run Windows?" And the Programmer said :" It was Bill who told us to !"
16. And God said to Bill - Because of what you did you will be hated by all the creatures. And the User will always be unhappy with you. And you will always sell Windows.
17. And God said to the User - Because of what
you did, the Windows will disappoint you and eat up all your Resources;
and you will have to use lousy programs; and you will always rely on the
19. And God threw them out of the Data Center and locked the door and secured it with a password.
20. GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT