|Rubik's Cube||home - top of the page - email|
|Applets of Rubik's Cube which you can rotate:
• www.javaonthebrain.com/java/rubik/ - original applet (1996) by Karl Hornell (and many other applets to enjoy and download)
• www.javacats.com/US/search/dir020.html - list of several applets
• www.rubiks.com/cubeonline.html -
• www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/7362/rubik/ -
• www.lards.net/roj/rubik.html -
• benjerry.middlebury.edu/~knights/Applets/Cube/Cube.html - 2 views
• www.johnrausch.com/PuzzleWorld/rubikjv.htm - yet another applet
• www.nrr.co.uk/rubik/cube/?500,300 - yet another one
• bruichladdich.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/mathrecsFolder/Rubik.html - links to sites about Rubik's cube
• www.npac.syr.edu/users/yjchang/magic/Magic.html - yet another
Point and drag with the mouse to twist or rotate.
Press S to scramble
Press R to restore the cube
Click here to see source for this applet.